The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure, and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~ Bertrand Russell
The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life. ~ Confucius
- Raspberry Pi 13.4k 13.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 307 307 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 281 281 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How is allowing login for a sudo group member safer than allowing root login?
- 19 To what degree is Siri listening?
- 15 How to force NTPD to update date/time after boot?
- 12 How do I get the Caffeine app working on macOS Mojave?
- 12 Use MacBook charger for Raspberry Pi 4
- 11 Confused how any user can chmod a file with sudo
- View more network posts →