I've worked in IT since 1998, gaining experience in every aspect of technology along the way. From building computers and fielding customer support calls, I went on to deploy VPNs and manage CRM systems, set up and manage an ISP and two data centers, re-architect several large websites, and write software for DOJ, CBP, US Army, Cooke Communications, and many others.
I'm now working as a full-time .NET developer for IOTA Solutions, but also playing a major role in driving and implementing new technology for the company. In my spare time, I debug and play with a lot of open-source software on both Windows and Linux.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '14 at 2:10
- Database Administrators 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 754 754 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 694 694 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 560 560 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 290 290 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 Can I query a tab-delimited file from SSMS?
- 11 How to find non utf8 data in mysql
- 8 Openstack for home cloud hosting
- 7 How can I remotely access my Linux GUI?
- 6 DNS searching with wildcards?
- 6 SELinux preventing ssh via public key
- 6 How to do a one-time log shrink on a database with transactional replication
- View more network posts →