CompTIA and Linux Professional Institute Certified I.T Professional
Administrator and End User of GNU/Linux and Windows systems.
If I had more time, my answers would be shorter.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 at 21:15
Top network posts
- 14 Installing PowerShell on 32-bit Kali OS fails
- 13 What is the proper way of installing new kernel manually on Debian 9?
- 13 Is it possible to grant users sftp access without shell access? If yes, how is it implemented?
- 8 Why debootstrap can only run as root?
- 7 What difference between dpkg-buildpackage and debuild?
- 6 How does debian-installer configure WiFi during installation?
- 6 Git: edit previous commits' messages only
- View more network posts →