CompTIA and Linux Professional Institute Certified I.T Professional
Administrator and End User of GNU/Linux and Windows systems.
If I had more time, my answers would be shorter.
Top network posts
- 14 Installing PowerShell on 32-bit Kali OS fails
- 13 What is the proper way of installing new kernel manually on Debian 9?
- 13 Is it possible to grant users sftp access without shell access? If yes, how is it implemented?
- 9 How can I install Debian with full-disk encryption and a custom sized swapfile?
- 8 Why debootstrap can only run as root?
- 7 What difference between dpkg-buildpackage and debuild?
- 6 Before you can run VMware several modules must be compiled
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.