I'm an old open-source independent hacker,
concerned about concepts of ethical hacking, teaching and sharing.
I like to play with shell, perl, lisp (sometime), sed and lot of other languages/environments.
Co-system administrator in several configurations, after various SMEs, I like to sometimes take time to focus on methods that I can improve or re-create (for example to change the level of abstraction).
In this, surfing on differents StackExchange's sites is a good way to boost my inspiration!
- Stack Overflow 43.6k 43.6k 1212 gold badges7777 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.4k 3.4k 1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 946 How to concatenate string variables in Bash
- 511 How do I prompt for Yes/No/Cancel input in a Linux shell script?
- 315 In the shell, what does " 2>&1 " mean?
- 257 Length of string in bash
- 226 How to check if a string contains a substring in Bash
- 192 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 114 How do you run a command for each line of a file?
- View more network posts →