Current Projects use...
- Home Assistant for home automation (IoT)
- bash shell scripting for systems applications
- awk for fast parsing and code generation
- Geany IDE
- Operating Systems:
- Hiawatha web server for secure and reliable web page serving
- DigitalOcean.com for web hosting
- Synergy for multi-computer user interface
- SSH for host logins and inter-host communication
- SSHFS for mounting remote filesystems
- Zim desktop wiki for notes and documentation
Previous Projects used...
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1919 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 620 620 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 457 457 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- User Experience 315 315 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Python vs Bash - In which kind of tasks each one outruns the other performance-wise?
- 33 Recovering moved .mod files using grubrescue
- 19 Importing functions from a shell script
- 18 Precedence of the shell logical operators &&, ||
- 14 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- 11 Why is Stack Overflow - and Stack Exchange in general - so scary?
- 10 Gawk: Passing arrays to functions
- View more network posts →