Top network posts
- 33 When creating an empty file, why might one prefer 'touch file' over ': >> file'?
- 28 What conditions must be met for a file to be a text file as defined by POSIX?
- 18 Why is the behavior of the `#!` syntax unspecified by POSIX?
- 17 POSIX shell: does `$` lose its special meaning if it is the last character in a word?
- 10 Why is it unnecessary to escape "/" in Nginx regular expressions?
- 8 On the desktop with Bash, should I use '&', nohup, disown, or some combination of the three to start a process and have it run completely on its own?
- 8 What characters need to be escaped when using the printf command?
- View more network posts →