- Retrocomputing 781 781 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 713 713 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 542 542 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 381 381 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 264 264 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Why were floppy drives not any faster?
- 31 Was Goggle.com actually crazy malware in 2006?
- 29 Dealing with oversized files decades ago? Data transfer in the age of floppy disks
- 26 Magnetic exposure to floppy disk damages file system and requires complete reformat?
- 24 Purpose of cp -x (stay on file system)?
- 20 Does water actually damage or only temporarily disable electronics until drying out?
- 18 Is temperature the only battery charging speed limitation?
- View more network posts →