Writing code is good for you. I code, but not well. Nonetheless, basic coding can help facilitate many tasks, can make an otherwise uninteresting task fun, and is more fun than a crossword or sudoku.
San Antonio, TX
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '15 at 15:04
Top network posts
- 10 R - change size of axis labels for corrplot
- 9 usbmon (wireshark, tshark) for regular user
- 8 How to rescale image node?
- 6 Basic R - Outputting basic R correlation table -> LaTex or text
- 6 Create labels for funnel plot points in metafor
- 6 How do you calculate confidence intervals for Cohen's d?
- 5 usbmon (wireshark, tshark) for regular user
- View more network posts →