I am a mathematics enthusiast, although I have no formal training. What I know is what I've been able to glean from searching Wikipedia.
I enjoy writing computer programs, although I have never been employed as a programmer. I've used two-dozen different programming languages, but my current favourite is Haskell.
I also have an interest in various areas of science.
On top of all that, I'm also a bad musician, a mediocre dancer, and a very bad juggler. :-P
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '20 at 10:24
- Stack Overflow 58.1k 58.1k 1616 gold badges110110 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Photography 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 872 What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?
- 734 What is a monad?
- 295 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 166 Why not be dependently typed?
- 149 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 107 How are "/dev" Linux files created?
- 105 Working with time DURATION, not time of day
- View more network posts →