Gentleman programmer and linux enthusiast; raised by bears.
o_O? "You are lost in the Real." (Baudrillard)
Member for 7 years, 7 months
75 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '19 at 14:49
- Unix & Linux 72.7k 72.7k 2222 gold badges177177 silver badges227227 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi♦ 50.4k 50.4k 1414 gold badges8585 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 What color codes can I use in my PS1 prompt?
- 162 how can I add (subtract, etc.) two numbers with bash?
- 151 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 145 How to grep lines which does not begin with "#" or ";"?
- 111 Parallelize a Bash FOR Loop
- 103 How to specify key in SSHFS?
- 95 GPT or MBR: How do I know?
- View more network posts →