Currently working as a Mechanical Engineer. I studied Fluid Dynamics at Uni, so I know a fair bit about many classical physics topics, particularly Mechanics, Fluids, Structures and Thermo. I've always enjoyed Physics and I'm really glad I found this site. I hope to be able to share some of my knowledge with others and try to expand my own knowledge at the same time.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
18 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 13:46
Top Network Posts
- 106 Trouble with boss shooting me down and telling me to just accept things the way they are
- 101 How can I know if a 100% working-from-home job is for me?
- 55 How can we see a beam of light?
- 51 Is it possible to start a PhD at 36 without taking a huge hit financially?
- 42 Question about characteristics and classification of second-order PDEs
- 36 Why can't the Brexit deadlock in the UK parliament be solved with a plurality vote?
- 28 Are British MPs missing the point, with these 'Indicative Votes'?
- View more network posts →