I've been using Linux and Unix professionally since 1995, mostly in Linux-related sysadmin/systems architect jobs supporting academia. I generally know my stuff, but am very happy to learn something new and to be corrected when I'm wrong. Currently, I am the Fedora Project Leader.
- Photography 137k 137k 4242 gold badges390390 silver badges707707 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 33.9k 33.9k 1717 gold badges8686 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 26.8k 26.8k 1212 gold badges110110 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 338 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 237 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 205 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 191 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 188 last time file opened
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 133 what is the CentOS equivalent of /var/log/syslog (on Ubuntu)?
- View more network posts →