I've been using Linux and Unix professionally since 1995, mostly in Linux-related sysadmin/systems architect jobs supporting academia. I generally know my stuff, but am very happy to learn something new and to be corrected when I'm wrong. Currently, I am the Fedora Project Leader.
Top network posts
- 296 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 227 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 198 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 178 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 161 last time file opened
- 155 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 127 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →