I'm a Software Developer at Cybaze.
I studied at the Scuola Superiore of the University of Udine. I've been interested in Computer Science since high school. Being pretty good at school I've enrolled in one of the Schools of Excellence in Italy. In this institution I had the chance to follow many interesting courses not included in the standard CS curriculum: from Bioinformatics to Neural Networks, from Category Theory to Reverse Mathematics, from Logical Frameworks to Statistical Mechanics. During my enrollment I had to keep a very high mark score in my exams and I had periodic evaluation exams that taught me how to work and learn under pressure.
In the last 13 years I've been using quite a bit of python, as you can see from my answers. In the last 3 years I have also been interested in functional programming, in particular in haskell, and my Bachelor thesis project involved implementing in Haskell a type inferencer for Haskell inside an already existing research tool.
I have used java during my Master thesis where I have implemented some advanced algorithms into an existing Eclipse plug-in developed at the University of Edinburgh (my contribution has not been released yet).
- Stack Overflow 88.3k 88.3k 1818 gold badges174174 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Italian Language 868 868 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 799 799 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 787 787 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 740 How to read a file without newlines?
- 235 How do I catch a numpy warning like it's an exception (not just for testing)?
- 217 Python locale error: unsupported locale setting
- 216 python pandas: apply a function with arguments to a series
- 182 Python str vs unicode types
- 135 How to terminate process from Python using pid?
- 118 File not found error when launching a subprocess containing piped commands
- View more network posts →