I'm a DevOps engineer with 5+ years of experience in system administration and software integration. I specialize in using my wealth of knowledge about Linux, BSD, and a wide variety of programming languages to track down and fix performance and reliability issues in complex systems. Outside of work I enjoy studying linguistics and history, playing video games, and cooking (and eating) all kinds of international cuisine.
Kettering, OH, USA
Member for 3 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 23 '19 at 13:50
- Unix & Linux 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 6k 6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 990 990 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Why does putting a dot after the URL remove login information?
- 119 Is it possible to create a practical sword that's naturally toxic?
- 70 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 44 How many years could notebook computers and phones be stored in a closed bunker/vault and still operational when found?
- 39 Why is an OS installed on a USB thumb drive so much slower than a live OS running off the same thumb drive?
- 36 How did bank transactions (or "data" transactions) work when it took people weeks to travel vast distances?
- 33 Why is “deal 6 damage” a legit phrase?
- View more network posts →