I work as an IT administrator for a small manufacturing company.
When not at work, I'm usually either gaming, or working on code review for free software projects.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 12 at 21:37
- Unix & Linux 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 981 981 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Information Security 816 816 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 Why does putting a dot after the URL remove login information?
- 110 Is it possible to create a practical sword that's naturally toxic?
- 69 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 39 How many years could notebook computers and phones be stored in a closed bunker/vault and still operational when found?
- 36 Why is an OS installed on a USB thumb drive so much slower than a live OS running off the same thumb drive?
- 30 Would it be possible to destroy gold?
- 30 Why is “deal 6 damage” a legit phrase?
- View more network posts →