I'm a DevOps engineer with 5+ years of experience in system administration and software integration. I specialize in using my wealth of knowledge about Linux, BSD, and a wide variety of programming languages to track down and fix performance and reliability issues in complex systems. Outside of work I enjoy studying linguistics and history, playing video games, and cooking (and eating) all kinds of international cuisine.
Kettering, OH, USA
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 23 '19 at 13:50
- Unix & Linux 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 971 971 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 970 970 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 Why does putting a dot after the URL remove login information?
- 111 Is it possible to create a practical sword that's naturally toxic?
- 70 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 44 How many years could notebook computers and phones be stored in a closed bunker/vault and still operational when found?
- 38 Why is an OS installed on a USB thumb drive so much slower than a live OS running off the same thumb drive?
- 36 How did bank transactions (or "data" transactions) work when it took people weeks to travel vast distances?
- 33 Why is “deal 6 damage” a legit phrase?
- View more network posts →