Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '17 at 22:43
- Stack Overflow 351.1k 351.1k 5858 gold badges336336 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 52.9k 52.9k 1616 gold badges149149 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 25.8k 25.8k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 8850 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 1935 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 986 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 955 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 942 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 904 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 771 Finding what branch a git commit came from
- View more network posts →