- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 1111 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Code Review 638 638 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 580 580 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 527 527 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Arqade 503 503 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Do I need to explicitly handle negative numbers or zero when summing squared digits?
- 79 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 25 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 22 When you 'Prove the Earth is round", do you receive any in game benefit?
- 19 Is there any reason to use the early siege units?
- 17 Can you jump higher if you run? If so, why? (High jumping)
- 17 Using an anonymous struct vs a named struct with typedef
- View more network posts →