- Ask Ubuntu 16.2k 16.2k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 14.3k 14.3k 2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 5.6k 5.6k 1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 734 734 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 277 277 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 These two Bash lines are functionally equivalent. Can someone explain why one is faster?
- 46 How to view huge text file via Vi or gedit
- 42 How to redirect stdout to a file, and stdout+stderr to another one?
- 40 How do I check which years are leap years?
- 31 On Ubuntu, can I see if www site looks good on mobile browser?
- 31 dd doesn't work
- 30 Using `printf` to print variable containing `%` percent sign results in "bash: printf: `p': invalid format character"
- View more network posts →