Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Mateo, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '12 at 0:33
- Data Science 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.7k 5.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 123 Ignoring NaNs with str.contains
- 102 Showing the bibliographic entry in a popup when you hover over the citation key
- 86 I have learned that 1/0 is infinity, why isn't it minus infinity?
- 68 Why do internet companies prefer Java/Python for data scientist job?
- 66 How do you create pull quotes?
- 65 Convert a list of lists into a Pandas Dataframe
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 14 '19