I care about making FOSS, cybersecurity and useful/important knowledge accessible.
I learn, collaborate and develop with open source.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 553 553 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 269 269 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 243 243 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 rkhunter gives me a warning for "/usr/bin/lwp-request" - what should I do? [Debian 9]
- 15 Why does Debian come without a firewall enabled by default?
- 12 How to prevent cron jobs from being run during certain times in Debian? (a 'gaming' / 'performance mode')
- 12 How can I choose the address bitcoins are sent from?
- 9 How to manage startup applications in Debian 9?
- 9 How to get the Samsung Galaxy S5 to work with MTP on Debian 9?
- 9 How to flush the DNS cache in Debian?
- View more network posts →