I care about making FOSS, cybersecurity and useful/important knowledge accessible.
I learn, collaborate and develop with open source.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 13:21
- Unix & Linux 863 863 66 gold badges1818 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 370 370 11 gold badge22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 187 187 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 184 184 1515 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 173 173 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 rkhunter gives me a warning for "/usr/bin/lwp-request" - what should I do? [Debian 9]
- 14 Why does Debian come without a firewall enabled by default?
- 12 How to prevent cron jobs from being run during certain times in Debian? (a 'gaming' / 'performance mode')
- 12 How can I choose the address bitcoins are sent from?
- 8 How to get the Samsung Galaxy S5 to work with MTP on Debian 9?
- 7 How to manage startup applications in Debian 9?
- 7 What's a free and open source alternative to TeamViewer (remote control software) for GNU/Linux?
- View more network posts →