Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4k 4k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 495 495 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- German Language 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 148 148 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 53 How can I set the position that terminal opens at?
- 43 What's the best way to measure mathematical ability?
- 37 How do I enable sound in this fresh Arch install?
- 34 Why can't I execute shutdown when the permission is rwxr-xr-x?
- 27 Isn't the intermediate value theorem self-evident for continuous functions?
- 27 When two functions are equal, but not.
- View more network posts →