Stack Exchange did an amazing job of building up a high quality repository of questions and answers by providing tools that allowed a community of dedicated people to curate this body of knowledge and working in co-operation with the community to build this fantastic resource. Unfortunately, over the past number of years, the interests of the corporation (user growth at the expense of else, apparently) have diverged from that of the community (maintain high quality). See https://dearstackexchange.com/
- Unix & Linux 10.9k 10.9k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 3.4k 3.4k 1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 Why is the use of len(SEQUENCE) in condition values considered incorrect by Pylint?
- 138 Viewing all iptables rules
- 107 Is Vim immune to copy-paste attack?
- 85 Are shell scripts sensitive to encoding and line endings?
- 84 Get SSH server key fingerprint
- 82 Why does bashrc check whether the current shell is interactive?
- 66 Run ./script.sh vs bash script.sh - permission denied
- View more network posts →