Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 99 gold badges3232 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 147 147 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 291 Convert a String to int?
- 102 Is there a way to stop having to write 'sudo' for every little thing in Linux?
- 76 How do I prevent 'git diff' from using a pager?
- 38 Why not always use compiler optimization?
- 38 What does the eth0 interface name mean in Linux?
- 37 Why does python use unconventional triple-quotation marks for comments?
- 26 Why can I implicitly convert an int literal to an int * in C but not in C++?
- View more network posts →