If there’s PUT, there’s GET.
If there’s ADD, there’s DELETE.
If I put a string in, I get a string out.
(Equals 'Only get a string if one was put in.')
If I can generate a time string, I can parse a time string.
If there’s an INSTALL, there’s an UNINSTALL.
emphasis strong emphasis both
is written as:
*emphasis* **strong emphasis** ***both*** <s>strikethrough</s> <kbd>keyboard input</kbd> `code fragment` code block > Quote block
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '18 at 8:48
Top network posts
- 302 Failed to load the JNI shared Library (JDK)
- 273 What are the differences between .gitignore and .gitkeep?
- 127 SQLite Connection leaked although everything closed
- 109 git: How to ignore all present untracked files?
- 84 How to replace a character by a newline in Vim
- 80 How to undo 'git add' before commit?
- 60 Java: for(;;) vs. while(true)
- View more network posts →