If there’s PUT, there’s GET.
If there’s ADD, there’s DELETE.
If I put a string in, I get a string out.
(Equals 'Only get a string if one was put in.')
If I can generate a time string, I can parse a time string.
If there’s an INSTALL, there’s an UNINSTALL.
emphasis strong emphasis both
is written as:
*emphasis* **strong emphasis** ***both*** <s>strikethrough</s> <kbd>keyboard input</kbd> `code fragment` code block > Quote block
Member for 8 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '19 at 10:44
- Stack Overflow 14.8k 14.8k 1111 gold badges7171 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 405 405 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 343 343 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 293 293 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 265 265 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 355 What are the differences between .gitignore and .gitkeep?
- 317 Failed to load the JNI shared Library (JDK)
- 139 SQLite Connection leaked although everything closed
- 132 git: How to ignore all present untracked files?
- 101 How to replace a character by a newline in Vim
- 87 How do I undo 'git add' before commit?
- 63 Java: for(;;) vs. while(true)
- View more network posts →