If there’s PUT, there’s GET.
If there’s ADD, there’s DELETE.
If I put a string in, I get a string out.
(Equals 'Only get a string if one was put in.')
If I can generate a time string, I can parse a time string.
If there’s an INSTALL, there’s an UNINSTALL.
emphasis strong emphasis both
is written as:
*emphasis* **strong emphasis** ***both*** <s>strikethrough</s> <kbd>keyboard input</kbd> `code fragment` code block > Quote block
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 1111 gold badges7676 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 485 485 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 373 373 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 305 305 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 303 303 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 392 What are the differences between .gitignore and .gitkeep?
- 318 Failed to load the JNI shared Library (JDK)
- 145 git: How to ignore all present untracked files?
- 143 SQLite Connection leaked although everything closed
- 109 How to replace a character by a newline in Vim
- 99 How do I undo 'git add' before commit?
- 68 Java: for(;;) vs. while(true)
- View more network posts →