If there’s PUT, there’s GET.
If there’s ADD, there’s DELETE.
If I put a string in, I get a string out.
(Equals 'Only get a string if one was put in.')
If I can generate a time string, I can parse a time string.
If there’s an INSTALL, there’s an UNINSTALL.
emphasis strong emphasis both
is written as:
*emphasis* **strong emphasis** ***both*** <s>strikethrough</s> <kbd>keyboard input</kbd> `code fragment` code block > Quote block
Member for 6 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '18 at 8:48
- Stack Overflow 11.5k 11.5k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 316 316 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 256 256 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 233 233 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 183 183 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 304 Failed to load the JNI shared Library (JDK)
- 283 What are the differences between .gitignore and .gitkeep?
- 128 SQLite Connection leaked although everything closed
- 110 git: How to ignore all present untracked files?
- 86 How to replace a character by a newline in Vim
- 80 How do I undo 'git add' before commit?
- 60 Java: for(;;) vs. while(true)
- View more network posts →