Linux user since December, 2010.
Have worked on various linux distros like red-hat, CENTOS and Ubuntu-desktop. Believe me Ubuntu-d is the best i have used.
Junior Java Developer
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '13 at 10:05
- Ask Ubuntu 5.4k 5.4k 1515 gold badges5050 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 576 576 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 227 227 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 What is the difference between authorized_keys and known_hosts file for SSH?
- 115 What do VIRT, RES and SHR mean in the top command?
- 56 What are the advantages of using named pipe over unnamed pipe?
- 51 How do I log all input and output in a terminal session?
- 47 How can I logout from the GUI using CLI?
- 34 Why does every directory have a size 4096 bytes (4 K)?
- 33 How to convert pdf file to an odt file?
- View more network posts →