Unix sysadmin in the 90ies, nowadays SCRUM product owner and embedded developer.
Privately, I'm a Christian Singer-Songwriter, have a wife and five children.
CoC info: If you really can't avoid using a pronoun, use he. Or she. Or it. I don't care much. Just don't use them. It may be done with good intention, but I feel insulted like not being a person. Please don't do that.
Black Forest, Germany
Member for 4 years, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 '20 at 6:58
- Unix & Linux 9k 9k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 853 853 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 294 294 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 273 273 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 230 230 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is it possible to use ubuntu without ram at all?
- 43 Is there a simpler way to grep all files under a directory?
- 37 What are the contents of /bin/bash, and what do I do if I accidentally overwrote them
- 34 Use case sensitive search for lower-case string using smartcase
- 32 How to make Vi work as Emacs in Git Bash shell?
- 23 Why does this script work in the terminal but not from a file?
- 15 Transfrom line into two columns
- View more network posts →