- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 491 491 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 416 416 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 200 200 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 194 194 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Why were there so many willing accomplices to the Red Wedding?
- 15 C++ compile error constructing object with rvalue std::string
- 14 Why does cooking oatmeal starting with cold milk make it creamy?
- 13 Why doesn't "ps ax" find a running bash script without the "#!" header?
- 12 Why shouldn't C++ operator new/delete/variants be in header files?
- 12 Story identification: kids in hot-air balloon, chased by wizard
- 11 When are bash variables exported to subshells and/or accessible by scripts?
- View more network posts →