Before you read about me, I'd appreciate it if you take a look at https://meta.stackexchange.com/q/336526/162102 - it will tell you the reason for the change in my username. If you're so inclined, you can make a donation to the defense fund at https://www.gofundme.com/f/stop-stack-overflow-from-defaming-its-users
I'm a unix sysadmin, working as a consultant at B3 Init AB (www.b3.se). My main focus is unix security and PKI; I work a lot with the open-source CA system EJBCA.
Previous jobs include sysadmin in charge of security related systems at a large bank, and mail servers at a largish ISP, including handling abuse and spam issues.
- Server Fault 25.3k 25.3k 1313 gold badges6262 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Community Building 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 148 Can I intentionally omit previous work experience or pretend it doesn't exist when applying for jobs?
- 106 How does ServerName and ServerAlias work?
- 94 How to tell which file is original if hard link is created
- 73 How to get HOME, given USER?
- 70 How to decline a colleague's requests for a drive home?
- 70 Underage but very valuable user on our site
- 65 Is there a dress code for women in software industry?
- View more network posts →