I no longer contribute to StackExchange sites, because of the company’s unjust treatment and apparent libel of Monica Cellio, as well as the retroactive change of content license without permission from those who own the content. SE no longer seems like a company that I can trust, nor one that I want to support.
(Mistake Overflow discusses the same issues, and others.)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 '17 at 11:52
- Stack Overflow 30.9k 30.9k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 173 C++ Structure Initialization
- 126 Why are they putting "processors" on hard drives?
- 113 Are computers with more RAM potentially faster if not all memory is usually in use?
- 87 How can I safely remove a SATA disk from a running system?
- 72 Distinguishing between Java threads and OS threads?
- 70 Creation of 1.3 GB file takes only 1 second. How?
- 50 new Runnable() but no new thread?
- View more network posts →