Semi-retired chemist. Currently own small consulting business. I love all of the natural sciences and enjoy learning all that I can, and helping others to do the same.
I have very little formal training in coding but I enjoy it very much. Most everything I know is what I've learned on the fly to support my business.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 8 '18 at 20:42
- Chemistry 15.6k 15.6k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 553 553 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 287 287 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Biology 280 280 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 172 172 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 74 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- 39 What properties of carbon dioxide make it a greenhouse gas?
- 32 Would the concentration of oxygen around fire increase as we get close to the fire (from the outside)
- 25 Can other substances be dissolved in a saturated solution?
- 19 If aliens lived in a hydrogen (or any flammable gas) based atmosphere, would they perceive oxygen to be flammable?
- 16 What are the important implications to the field of chemistry, if any, of the recently confirmed hexavalent carbon species?
- 16 Can diamond undergo a self sustaining combustion reaction all the way to carbon dioxide?
- View more network posts →