Semi-retired chemist. Currently own small consulting business. I love all of the natural sciences and enjoy learning all that I can, and helping others to do the same.
I have very little formal training in coding but I enjoy it very much. Most everything I know is what I've learned on the fly to support my business.
- Chemistry 16.5k 16.5k 1212 gold badges4141 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 631 631 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 337 337 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Biology 290 290 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 172 172 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- 39 What properties of carbon dioxide make it a greenhouse gas?
- 32 Would the concentration of oxygen around fire increase as we get close to the fire (from the outside)
- 26 Can other substances be dissolved in a saturated solution?
- 19 If aliens lived in a hydrogen (or any flammable gas) based atmosphere, would they perceive oxygen to be flammable?
- 18 Can diamond undergo a self sustaining combustion reaction all the way to carbon dioxide?
- 17 What is the difference between "atomic hydrogen" and "nascent hydrogen"?
- View more network posts →