- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 547 547 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 256 256 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 202 202 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 181 181 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 How bad of an idea is it to use Python files as configuration files?
- 54 Calling a method every x minutes
- 49 How to remap the Ctrl+Click "Go To Definition" short-key in the Productivity Power Tools (or maybe ReSharper)
- 36 How do pandas Rolling objects work?
- 34 In Keras, what exactly am I configuring when I create a stateful `LSTM` layer with N `units`?
- 23 How do I make my own method similar to String.Format using Composite Formatting in C#
- 18 Pandas: filling missing values by mean in each group
- View more network posts →