- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 879 879 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 287 287 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 286 286 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Data Science 216 216 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 How bad of an idea is it to use Python files as configuration files?
- 54 Calling a method every x minutes
- 49 How to remap the Ctrl+Click "Go To Definition" short-key in the Productivity Power Tools (or maybe ReSharper)
- 39 In Keras, what exactly am I configuring when I create a stateful `LSTM` layer with N `units`?
- 37 How do pandas Rolling objects work?
- 23 How do I make my own method similar to String.Format using Composite Formatting in C#
- 19 Pandas: filling missing values by mean in each group
- View more network posts →