Top network posts
- 76 If my parachute fails to open, why should I aim for land rather than water?
- 49 Can ATC handle a flight as emergency although the pilots have not declared an emergency?
- 40 Can I stop crop dusters repeatedly flying over my home?
- 37 How large are the banners that are trailed behind small planes for advertising?
- 35 Why do we need to starve the engine before turning it off?
- 24 Should I switch the transponder to STBY or not while changing codes?
- 21 May a non-instrument pilot legally file IFR as long as he amends and doesn’t accept an instrument clearance?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.