I am Fotis Koutoulakis, a Computer Scientist mostly interested in Programming Languages, both theory and implementation.
Secondary interests of mine include complexity theory, machine learning and distributed systems.
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Information Security 952 952 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 225 225 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 187 187 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 242 Why is FreeBSD deprecating GCC in favor of Clang/LLVM?
- 128 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 97 Does Python have a stack/heap and how is memory managed?
- 89 What is difference between User space and Kernel space?
- 66 Confused with python lists: are they or are they not iterators?
- 64 Developing C# on Linux
- 53 Why is adding attributes to an already instantiated object allowed?
- View more network posts →