- Unix & Linux 61.5k 61.5k 77 gold badges8282 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 727 727 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 723 723 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 573 573 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 361 361 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1325 How to copy files from one machine to another using ssh
- 183 How to use watch command with a piped chain of commands/programs
- 112 Use of touch and vi?
- 75 How can I make ssh ignore .ssh/config?
- 72 Will a Linux executable compiled on one "flavor" of Linux run on a different one?
- 62 Why is /dev/null a file? Why isn't its function implemented as a simple program?
- 61 How to get last part of http link in Bash?
- View more network posts →