- Unix & Linux 52.6k 52.6k 66 gold badges6969 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 717 717 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 713 713 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 543 543 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 361 361 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Use of touch and vi?
- 100 How to use watch command with a piped chain of commands/programs
- 68 Will a Linux executable compiled on one "flavor" of Linux run on a different one?
- 62 Why is /dev/null a file? Why isn't its function implemented as a simple program?
- 59 How can I make ssh ignore .ssh/config?
- 51 How to get last part of http link in Bash?
- 47 When creating an empty file, why might one prefer 'touch file' over ': >> file'?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Unix & Linux new site theme is live Aug 10 '18
0 Should one redact PII from spam? Jan 10 '18