Top network posts
- 112 Use of touch and vi?
- 67 Will a Linux executable compiled on one "flavor" of Linux run on a different one?
- 62 Why is /dev/null a file? Why isn't its function implemented as a simple program?
- 54 How to use watch command with a piped chain of commands/programs
- 52 How can I make ssh ignore .ssh/config?
- 47 When creating an empty file, why might one prefer 'touch file' over ': >> file'?
- 44 How to get last part of http link in Bash?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
6 Unix & Linux new site theme is live Aug 10 '18
0 Should one redact PII from spam? Jan 10 '18