Michael Eric Oberlin
Programmer of twenty two years experience, focusing (these days) primarily on Java and Python, particularly in the realm of linguistic programming, hardware interfacing, and physical modelling. Degree in Physics and Neuroscience, Gettysburg College.
Santa Fe, NM
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 20:05
Top network posts
- 64 Can Java 8 Streams operate on an item in a collection, and then remove it?
- 21 How can I explain a one-shot, slow-to-reload laser sidearm?
- 12 How can Dwarves produce honey underground?
- 12 Audacity playback speed much too fast, on Ubuntu Mate 15.04
- 11 Do I really need to have a scientific explanation for my premise?
- 8 What kind of weapons would a much smaller species use to fight humans
- 8 What is the difference between Lexical grammar and Syntactic grammar?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 22 '17