Michael Eric Oberlin
Programmer of twenty two years experience, focusing (these days) primarily on Java and Python, particularly in the realm of linguistic programming, hardware interfacing, and physical modelling. Degree in Physics and Neuroscience, Gettysburg College.
Santa Fe, NM
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '19 at 20:05
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Blender 430 430 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 287 287 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Game Development 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Can Java 8 Streams operate on an item in a collection, and then remove it?
- 21 How can I explain a one-shot, slow-to-reload laser sidearm?
- 13 How can Dwarves produce honey underground?
- 12 Audacity playback speed much too fast, on Ubuntu Mate 15.04
- 11 Do I really need to have a scientific explanation for my premise?
- 10 What is the difference between Lexical grammar and Syntactic grammar?
- 8 Is there an alternative to instanceof when filtering a Java stream by class?
- View more network posts →