Michael Eric Oberlin
Programmer of twenty two years experience, focusing (these days) primarily on Java and Python, particularly in the realm of linguistic programming, hardware interfacing, and physical modelling. Degree in Physics and Neuroscience, Gettysburg College.
Santa Fe, NM
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 20:05
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1k 1k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Blender 320 320 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Writing 211 211 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 202 202 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Can Java 8 Streams operate on an item in a collection, and then remove it?
- 21 How can I explain a one-shot, slow-to-reload laser sidearm?
- 12 How can Dwarves produce honey underground?
- 12 Audacity playback speed much too fast, on Ubuntu Mate 15.04
- 11 Do I really need to have a scientific explanation for my premise?
- 9 What is the difference between Lexical grammar and Syntactic grammar?
- 8 What kind of weapons would a much smaller species use to fight humans
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 22 '17