- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 688 688 22 gold badges66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 274 274 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 212 212 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 118 118 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 socat fake http server - use a file as server response
- 12 How to use Chrome's CRL sets (or some master CRL list) as a CRL file?
- 11 IFS null is not the same as unset IFS?
- 10 Is there a way to have a function in my bash script auto run on any command error?
- 8 3 users with the same handle having an argument?
- 7 Is it shell portable to run a command on the same line after variable assignment?
- 6 Windows - Software restriction policy to block exe files in all subdirectories
- View more network posts →