Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 519 519 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 317 317 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 socat fake http server - use a file as server response
- 14 Is there a way to have a function in my bash script auto run on any command error?
- 13 IFS null is not the same as unset IFS?
- 12 How to use Chrome's CRL sets (or some master CRL list) as a CRL file?
- 8 3 users with the same handle having an argument?
- 7 Is it shell portable to run a command on the same line after variable assignment?
- 6 Windows - Software restriction policy to block exe files in all subdirectories
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.