- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 479 479 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 317 317 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 socat fake http server - use a file as server response
- 13 IFS null is not the same as unset IFS?
- 12 How to use Chrome's CRL sets (or some master CRL list) as a CRL file?
- 11 Is there a way to have a function in my bash script auto run on any command error?
- 8 3 users with the same handle having an argument?
- 7 Is it shell portable to run a command on the same line after variable assignment?
- 6 Windows - Software restriction policy to block exe files in all subdirectories
- View more network posts →