I can't decide between Fedora and Ubuntu but have a firm believing in the only true editor.
Top network posts
- 112 Cmake doesn't find Boost
- 59 What are stripped and not-stripped executables in Unix?
- 58 How can I move files and view the progress (e.g. with a progress bar)?
- 42 Is there an easy way to replace duplicate files with hardlinks?
- 31 How do you use badblocks?
- 30 How do I convert an epoch timestamp to a human readable format on the cli?
- 26 What is the Microsoft Visual Studio equivalent to GCC ld option --whole-archive
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.