I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 18:43
- Stack Overflow 121.4k 121.4k 1818 gold badges182182 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.7k 5.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1k 1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 Running Bash commands in Python
- 196 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 158 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 107 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 91 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- 89 How to extract text from a string using sed?
- View more network posts →