I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 5:34
- Stack Overflow 126k 126k 1818 gold badges186186 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1k 1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 227 Running Bash commands in Python
- 199 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 163 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 112 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 95 How to extract text from a string using sed?
- 93 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →