Top network posts
- 347 Engineer refusing to file/disclose patents
- 265 How to be diplomatic in refusing to write code that breaches the privacy of our users
- 189 What's the meaning of "you won't be a good fit"?
- 155 I agreed to cancel a long-planned vacation (with travel costs) due to project deadlines, but now the timeline has all changed again
- 94 Why is it 'expected' that software developers work on their own projects in their spare time?
- 54 Should I expect a company with which I've interviewed to inform me if my application has been declined?
- 26 How to get my wife to accept bisexuality before our daughter comes out of the closet?
- View more network posts →