I attack everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence; it is often difficult to tell which is which :P
Presently I'm a student pursuing ME in CSE from IISc, India. I intend to specialize in Machine Learning techniques for large scale data. Usually I use C/C++ and occasionally Java to code along with Matlab. Of lately I have been fiddling around with Python, which seems to have brought back the "fun" part in programming.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '15 at 23:48
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 511 511 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Photography 309 309 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Travel 270 270 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 183 183 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 365 Why do we check up to the square root of a prime number to determine if it is prime?
- 33 Syntactic sugar in C/C++
- 30 Traversing a n-ary tree without using recurrsion
- 22 How to swap two numbers without using temp variables or arithmetic operations?
- 16 How to find length of digits in an integer?
- 16 Why are there no courier services or box-rentals near airport security?
- 16 matplotlib: plotting histogram plot just above scatter plot
- View more network posts →