Clouseau: "Does your dog bite?" Hotel Clerk: "No." [Bows down to pet the dog] Clouseau: "Nice doggie." [Dog barks and bites Clouseau in the hand] Clouseau: "I thought you said your dog did not bite!" Hotel Clerk: "That is not my dog."
Member for 3 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 19 '18 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Italian Language 522 522 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 493 493 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 486 486 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 413 413 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 pip install failing with: OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied on directory
- 22 Has lack of mathematical rigour killed anybody before?
- 20 Why doesn't PRC help install a new leadership or stage a coup to preserve DPRK -- or even take it over altogether before the US does?
- 16 How come Public key cryptography wasn't discovered earlier?
- 16 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- 15 How could a resurrected Jesus prove he is Jesus without performing miracles?
- 13 What do "bars" mean?
- View more network posts →