Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '17 at 15:20
- Stack Overflow 933 933 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 657 657 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 578 578 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 453 453 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 310 310 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Can I add metadata to git commits? Or can I hide some tags in gitk
- 24 What is the purpose of free variables in first order logic?
- 18 What does "Key to choose 5th level" in gnome-keyboard-properties do?
- 17 What is the Sign Off feature in Git for?
- 11 When are binary trees better than hashtables in real world applications?
- 11 What do f(x) and g(x) represent in Big O notation?
- 10 Why can I curry one of the patterns but not the other in my pattern matching?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.