Mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan health system. (Well, that was before I retired and became a wanderer. Which was before I got married and stopped wandering.) And FWIW, that picture is from 1972.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 '17 at 18:25
- Travel 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Writing 754 754 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 748 748 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What's the least distracting method to inform editors I'm a woman?
- 37 Can a twenty-year-old bring to the USA alcohol purchased legally in Spain?
- 28 Can my boss open and use my computer when I'm not present?
- 23 How can I tell if a flight itinerary is fake?
- 23 Do other countries guarantee freedoms that the United States does not have?
- 21 What is this tower I found in Spain?
- 19 What is this tower I found in Spain?
- View more network posts →