I'm a consultant web application developer and former 'semantic code evangelist'. I have experience with cPanel, web-server deployment and management, as well as web-server security and hack/disaster recovery. I prefer CentOS/RHEL based servers, but am fairly experienced with Debian based systems as well. When I'm not developing for the web you'll find me at a local Micro-Brewery, brewing my own unique boutique beer.
Top network posts
- 49 What's the difference between software update and upgrade?
- 14 lshw: command not found
- 11 How to copy SELinux context from one directory and apply it to another directory?
- 6 What does >filename.txt do in shell script
- 6 LFCS exam vs. LFS201 training topics
- 5 Logging wrong password for ssh with key
- 5 How to find the IP address of a KVM Virtual Machine, that I can SSH into it?
- View more network posts →