I am a kid that inspires to have my own open source hardware and software manufacturing company to help put other people's privacy first! I have a lot of great ideas that I work on at Github (speaking of which, I have a public key you can use to verify code or messages, although I prefer an app such as Signal by Open Whisper Systems for communication (Thanks Moxie!)). I have my own site at SenorContento.com. Currently, I am in college, so I now have more time to work on these projects I have been particularly lacking in (such as my operating system IceCube)!
(I would upload the key directly, but the character limit stops me)
- Information Security 573 573 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 344 344 11 gold badge22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 262 262 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 243 243 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 179 179 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What exploit are these user agents trying to use?
- 13 Is it possible to have APT accept an "invalid" certificate?
- 11 Is it a good idea to GPG sign old git commits?
- 8 Json - stringify so that arrays are on one line
- 5 What is the purpose of this cube in color quantization?
- 5 Pi Calculator Using BBP (Bailey–Borwein–Plouffe) - Written in Cython With MPFR
- View more network posts →