Senior Software Engineer at HPE working in the AI & Advanced Productivity group which is part of the HPC and MCS business unit
My day job involves developing tools that enable cloud inspired user productivity solutions on High Performance Computing systems. As well as working to integrate and enable popular tools for AI and Big Data Analytics on high performance computing platforms.
I have a PhD and BSc(Hons) in Computer Science, my PhD research was conducted at the University of Southampton, UK. My research interests revolved around the Semantic Web, Linked Data and robustness of Hypermedia systems. As part of this research I originated the open source Semantic Web framework for .Net called dotNetRDF and also became a committer on the Apache Jena project which is a widely used Semantic Web framework for Java and which I use in my day job.
- Stack Overflow 25.7k 25.7k 1010 gold badges7070 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Arqade 763 763 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 615 615 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 410 410 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 375 375 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 Regex to match only letters
- 207 Function that creates a timestamp in c#
- 72 Quick and Simple Hash Code Combinations
- 52 size of node with shape=circle
- 50 Is it possible to have an ampersand sign in an appSettings key?
- 38 Can I disable auto-correction of a single word on OS X?
- 29 Recipe for creating Windows ICO files with ImageMagick?
- View more network posts →