I'm a System Administrator. I work with enterprise application platforms that run on Unix/Linux systems. Knowledge of the OS helps me do my job better, and that's where my motivation comes from. Currently, I manage a few systems running RHEL 7.
I'm here to learn new things, to share what I know already, and maybe have a bit of fun in the process.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 2 at 12:31
- Unix & Linux 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 663 663 66 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 265 265 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 209 209 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 bash + create unique random numbers
- 30 How do I grep for lines containing either of two words, but not both?
- 14 bash aliases do not expand even with shopt expand_aliases
- 12 What does /.autorelabel do when we reset the password in Red Hat?
- 11 Subtract time using bash?
- 10 Why are the students not aware of the Battle Royale act?
- 10 How can I add lines into my sudoers file?
- View more network posts →