Official mad scientist and open standards enthusiast. Still trying to get my PhD, and someday that will happen.
I've been a black hat but not a very good one, since then I went into a more formal career.
- I like (without any particular order): *nix Hacking, Most aspects of InfoSec (notably reverse engineering and privacy), Machine Learning (notably information retrieval and swarms), C, Python, Technical Writing, Databases.
- I dislike (in that order): C#, Java, non-portable Applications.
London Borough of Enfield, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '18 at 12:28
- Unix & Linux 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 618 618 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 84 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 75 What does an idle CPU process do?
- 53 How to detect if employees are using Tor?
- 26 Nginx reverse proxy redirection
- 26 xmobar does not appear on top of window stack when xmonad starts
- 23 How USB bus number and device number been assigned?
- View more network posts →