My expertise is in NixOS (Linux), filesystems such as BTRFS, and storage systems such as LVM.
I can be reached via Keybase: https://keybase.io/emmanuelrosa
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 591 591 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 141 141 33 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 What is the difference between Groovy each and forEach?
- 23 A Groovy Election
- 13 taking snapshots of a BTRFS volume mounted with nodatacow?
- 11 Merge Two HDD in Ubuntu
- 8 (UEFI) Chainloading GRUB from GRUB
- 8 Why would I want to disable Copy-On-Write while creating QEMU Images?
- 7 Installing Groovy with GVM
- View more network posts →