- Unix & Linux 72k 72k 1111 gold badges119119 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 776 776 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 103 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 102 Why is SE removing links and community ads about legal issues?
- 86 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 71 Why is the "ls" command showing permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?
- 70 Are Linux file edits directly saved into disk?
- 63 What is the specific reason to prefer bcrypt or PBKDF2 over SHA256-crypt in password hashes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
18 Closing votes on a historic question about Plan 9 Sep 10 '16
15 Unix & Linux new site theme is live Aug 9 '18
14 Better answer after accepting? May 17 '17
9 Is it acceptable to transcribe images? May 8 '17
9 Absurdist humour in comments Nov 5 '18
9 how does one raise his reputation? Feb 10