- Unix & Linux 73.9k 73.9k 1212 gold badges119119 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1k 1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 130 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 126 Why is SE removing links and community ads about a legal fund campaign?
- 103 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 87 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 71 Why is the "ls" command showing permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?
- 70 Are Linux file edits directly saved into disk?
- 65 What is the specific reason to prefer bcrypt or PBKDF2 over SHA256-crypt in password hashes?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
18 Closing votes on a historic question about Plan 9 Sep 10 '16
15 Unix & Linux new site theme is live Aug 9 '18
14 Better answer after accepting? May 17 '17
13 Incorrectly rendered code blocks look fine in edit view Mar 29 '19
12 2019 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Mar 18 '19
9 Is it acceptable to transcribe images? May 8 '17
9 Absurdist humour in comments Nov 5 '18
9 how does one raise his reputation? Feb 10 '19